Looking for an anti-reflective coating for your prescription lenses that enhances the sharpness and acuity of everything you see? Our crystal clear lens coating could be your answer.
Many people are surprised to learn that with standard prescription lenses, approximately 92% of the light that passes through your glasses actually reaches your eye. The more light received by your eyes - the clearer the images that we see are. So what happens to the other 8%? It is actually reflected off the surface of your lens, away from your eyes.
This is where our crystal clear lens coating reduces this reflection down to just 1% (from 8%), allowing your eyes to create a brighter, clearer and more complete picture of what you’re seeing. This means that:
- Interference glare from your lenses is eliminated
- Eye strain is reduced
- Your vision is improved, including the ability to perceive contrast and see objects more clearly and sharply
- You have greater all-day comfort in your lenses
- Your lenses are more resilient, as the process of applying the crystal clear coating means that there is more scratch resistance in your lenses
Alongside our crystal clear coating, we also offer the crystal clear plus lens coating, containing extra features to further enhance your lens experience. Learn more about it here.
To add a crystal clear lens coating to your glasses, simply chat to your eye care professionals at Kevin Paisley when it’s time to order your new pair, or during your annual eye exam if you’re getting your first pair of prescription glasses.
You can get in touch with our team at our Victoria and South Australia clinics by selecting your preferred location here.